A remote password is required when activating Plug N Pay for use with QuikStor Express. If a remote password is not setup certain transactions like overnight processing and payment voids may not complete successfully. A remote password must be configured directly on Plug N Pay’s website. This article is provided as a convenience. Should you have any difficulty logging into your Plug N Pay account or have any questions regarding setting up a Plug N Pay Remote Password please contact Plug N Pay directly at 1-800-945-2538
Lets get started!
1. Log in to your Plug N Pay (PNP) Account.
2. Go to Security Administration
3. Click on Username/Password Configuration
4. Locate the Remote Client Password section and click the checkbox next to “Generate Random Password”. Click “Add / Edit Remote Password” button to generate your random password. You will be asked to enter a security code to continue.
5. The password will appear in the box. This, along with your username, is the information QuikStor Support will need in order to activate your credit card processing in your QuikStor Express software.