In order to remain current with security standards we will be releasing a new version of QuikStor Express soon which requires your computer to be current with your Windows Updates.
The new version of QuikStor Express will have back-end updates to the Move-In Special module and security updates to credit card processing. (Yapstone and Plug & Pay clients)
What to do:
Please follow the steps below in order to make sure that your computer will be compatible with the new version of QuikStor Express.
Click the Windows Start menu button.
- Click All Programs.
- Scroll the list and click Windows Update. The Windows Update window will open.
- To Check for updates, click “Check for updates”.
- To Install updates, click “Install Updates”.
- Once updated are installed please restart the computer.
- Once your computer is online again please check for updates again to verify there are no other updates available.
- Congratulate yourself on a good job!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The new version of QuikStorExpress will not support the Move-In Specials module and Yapstone credit card processing for computers running Windows XP.
This is due to Microsoft ending support and development for Windows XP in April of 2014.
*QuikStor Express is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
If you have any questions please contact [email protected] or call us at 800.321.1987