From the Release of our Global Update in November 2016, QuikStor Express now has the ability to add/change unit door types! This is a great way to distinguish between units, especially if you have variations of the same unit sizes but have different types of doors. This can be found under Editing a Unit Type (as seen below) and tab down under the “Door” selections. For a more detailed step-by-step guide with images, follow the bullet points further below:
- To change/edit Door Types in QuikStor Express, First navigate to Site Setup in QuikStor Express (image below):
- Second, select the Additional Tab in Change Site Setup.
- Third, click the “Door Type List”
- Fourth, after clicking the “Door Type List” you can select to add/edit door types in QuikStor Express:
- Fifth, Save Your Modifications! Once you have edited/added your door type don’t forget to click save or else the modifications will not save!
If you should have any problems or questions, please call QuikStor’s Technical Support at 1-800-321-1987.