Before setting up your gates within QuikStor Express (QuikStor’s Management Software), there are items that should be complete. If the site is not using QuikStor’s Express management software please follow the documentation for the software used at that site. Contact QuikStor Support if there are questions not answered in that documentation.
Below is a basic checklist that will aid you. Please check off each item as it is completed:
- Your gate and keypad hardware is completely set up
- Your keypads are plugged into the UltraConverter
- IMPORTANT: do not connect the UltraConverter USB cable to the PC until the software is installed. Doing so could install the incorrect driver and cause communication issues with your keypads!
- Keypads should be powered up. You can verify this by pushing buttons on the keypad. You should hear beeps from the key presses and see a welcome message on your LCD screen.
- QuikStor Express Data Entry has been completed and can access the full QuikStor Express software (if applicable – if you are converting from another version of QuikStor software, this will not apply to you)
- Verify that the “Allcon” Integration is turned on. You can verify this by going to File / Site Setup / Change Site Setup, clicking on the Additional tab, where it will say “Allcon” (see screenshot below). If this is not the case, contact QuikStor Technical Support for assistance.