How to disable Windows Smart Screen in Windows 10:
This is a good place to start because it doesn’t require much time and is relatively easy to do.
- Click the Start button.
- Type smartscreen in the Windows search bar.
- Click Change SmartScreen settings.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the Security row.
- Click Change settings beneath the Windows SmartScreen row.
- Click Don’t do anything (turn off Windows SmartScreen).
- Click OK.
Try to run the app that was previously blocked.
Disclaimer: QuikStor does not provide technical support for issues related to the setup of your computer operating system. You must be familiar with these issues yourself and understand the procedures described here without further assistance. QuikStor does not support any setup, configuration or user related issues with this configuration as this should be done by your Information Technology Department or someone experienced with configuring Windows.