If you need to input a Credit Card transaction that has already been charged, these are the steps you should take.
1. Select the unit then click on the Make a Payment icon
2. Choose the amount that you would like to charge then click OK.
3. You will want to enter this payment as CASH.
4. After the payment has been entered, click on the Payment menu at the top of the screen and then select Change Payment Method.
5. Choose the payment that you just entered and click the Select button.
6. Now you can change this payment to Credit Card, type in the Credit Card number and click OK.
Tip: If you don’t have the credit card number you can enter 4111111111111111 instead.
The payment now shows as a Credit Card payment in the tenants account and on the trial bank deposit without charging the card again.