If you are using Plug N Pay and you receive the a “IP not registered to username” error when making, voiding, or returning a payment, do the following:
- Lgoin to your Merchant Administration Area (https://pay1.plugnpay.com/admin)
- Click on the “Security Administration” link.
- Clock on the “TransactionSecurity Configuration” link.
- Go to the “Add IP Address” section.
- Enter the IP address which appeared in the error response you received from our server, in the “IP Address” field.
- Click on the “Add IP Address” button.
- If you receive a CAPTCHA verification screen, enter the CAPTCHA answer into the box you’re provided and click on the submit button.
- IP is now registered, test by making, voiding, returning a payment, etc.
If you are still having issues with this please contact Plug’N Pay support for assistance, if you are still having issues with QuikStor Express call us for assistance.