Setting up QuikText Templates
- Open QSX and customize your default templates within QSX Word Processing
- Select and Expand + the Folder QuikText
Then select the template you wish to edit/customize. Once you have selected the message you wish to work with, click DESIGN to begin editing. You can also create a NEW message by clicking the NEW button.
- Here is an example of how the word processing designer window looks inside of QuikStor Express. Double click the white text area to open up the editing window.
- In the text editor, you want to be sure to only edit the text shown in green below. Don’t edit the text in the area shown in red. You can use the word processing variables for things like paid to date and balance.
Sending a QuikText
- To send a message to a current tenant please navigate to the Tenant Tab within QSX and select the Quik Text button under Misc.
The following are the steps needed to send a QuikText to a tenant;
- Step 1: Select the Tenant you wish to send a message. You can select one tenant or multiple tenants.Click on the headers to sort by Unit, Name, Paid To or Cell Phone. You can also use the Set All button to select all tenants.
- Step 2: Select the QuikText message you would like to send.
- Step 3: Preview the message if desired. Then click Send Message to send the selected text message to all selected tenants. Keep in mind that you can ONLY send text messages to tenants with cell phones on file.
- Step 5: Click YES to confirm that you want to send the text message to all selected tenants.
- Step 6: Click Exit to leave the QuikText Menu