A credit card payment can be voided if it meets the following two qualifications:
- The payment was made today.
- The card used is NOT a debit card (debit card transactions must be reversed the following day)
Instructions for voiding a payment:
- Go to Payment -> Void A Payment
- A list of payments available that were taken today will appear
- Select the payment you wish to void. A window will appear with the information about the payment breakdown. It will advise the resulting paid-to date if the payment is voided. If this is the correct payment click YES to continue.
- Several messages will appear making sure this is the correct payment to void. If all the information is correct proceed by clicking YES
- Once the payment has been voided a success message will appear. This confirms that the payment has been voided and the tenants account has NOT been charged.